Workshop C: Presentation Skills Training
This session will help prepare students, not only team presentations, but with life skills that will hopefully benefit you in multiple venues, for many years. Students should come prepared to learn about:
- The World: Market/opportunity, how does it operate
- The Characters: Customers/Value Proposition/ product-market fit, pick a few examples to illustrate
- Narrative Arc: Lessons learned how? Enthusiasm, despair, learning, then insight
- Show Us: Images and demo to illustrate learning = wireframes and pivots to finished product
- Editing: Does each slide advance the character and plot (learning)
- Point me at what you want me to see
- Ought to be self-explanatory
- Use analogies
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.